Thursday, February 16, 2012

Vacupack Canada Marketing Inc

PMG is very excited about our new International roots. As of Feb 14th 2012 Vacupack Canada is now official. Our distribution center will be available to all Canadian customers by mid March. All the great products we sell in the USA will be available to all Canadian customers. This will save our Canadian customers customs and duty charges as well as shipping fees.

The Toll Free number to call is valid in Canada 1-800-227-3769 and all web sites now carry the .ca for Canada.

This is a very exciting move for us at PMG and want to thank our many Canadian customers for their patients while we are expanding to better suit their needs.


Sincerely
Thom Dolder and Staff

Professional Marketing Group Inc.
Vacupack Canada Marketing Inc.

2 comments:

Benny B said...

Hiya - Good call! I was hoping on this. I have three business premises in Canada and I knew you were setting this up so it can give us that boost that we needed at this time of year.

I've been recommending your products every chance I get and I use them in my personal and professional life. Gotta say that I've never had an issue but your service in delivery and pre-sales is top notch so keep up the great work!

Packaging Testing Solutions said...

Hi..
I appreciate your Informative post and thanks for sharing.

Seal Integrity Tester | Testing Instruments | Tearing Strength Tester